The comb out process is the MOST EFFECTIVE way to remove NITS without any toxins or harsh chemicals.
COMB – COMB – COMB
You need a steal comb with 33 pins and micro-grooved.
The KLEEN HAIR Nit Free Terminator comb – rated the best one on the market!
Comb out at least weekly or bi-weekly.
HOW TO DO A COMB OUT
* Shower time is the best time.
- Condition child’s hair.
- Stand outside shower door with comb in hand
- Place baking soda in a bowl or vinegar (1/2 cup) / water (1/4 cup) in a spray bottle. (Why? It loosens the nit glue)
- Dip comb in baking soda or spray hair with vinegar/water solution.
- Comb hot spots (behind ears and nap of neck) and entire head.
- Comb hair down and up – side ways from scalp to the end of hair.
- *After each swipe wipe the comb on a WHITE piece of toilet paper or paper towel.
- *You are looking for nits and lice.
- If all clean have child rinse hair thoroughly.